The main objectives of the TESIS Inter-University Research Center are:
- promotion, organization, coordination and development of research on systems and technologies for social, health and training structures and systems;
- production, starting from the results of research, of operational tools aimed at the public and private sectors;
- collaboration with public institutions for the preparation of regulatory instruments;
- training of scholars and experts in the field of social, health and education building;
- promotion of exchanges with the international scientific community;
- dissemination of research results.
last update: 04-Oct-2018